Friday 8 January 2016

Dangerous Ties (Ties) by J.L. Beck *PRE-ORDER*




Release Date: Feburary 1st
Genre: Dark Romance 



SYNOPSIS

He was bold, intoxicating, and held a darkness that pulled at my heart-strings. 

I wanted him from the very first moment I saw him across the dance floor at the club. 

She was quiet, but her eyes and body said everything her words couldn't. I didn't know who she was when I took her and made her my own. 

We had already crossed a dangerous line—a line where there was no coming back. We were on the run. From whom, I didn't know, but he told me it would all be okay, and he would do whatever he could to protect me from the people who were hunting us. 

What I failed to see was how the monster had always been right within reach. Now that I was a part of his world, his life, and hopefully, his heart, could I survive the carnage that was about to take place? 

The ties that bound us were also the ties that would end us.

I loved him, and now all that was left for me was death.


PRE-ORDER FOR .99CENTS








No comments:

Post a Comment